Home>Find Employment>Current Positions>Minimum Requirements
Minimum requirements for employment eligibility include:
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license with at least 3 years driving experience with less than 3 moving violations.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be free from convictions of child abuse, felony, physical or sexual assault, past employment history of abuse, mistreatment, neglect and any other conduct deemed disqualifying by Looking Upwards.
- Some positions available in the Children's Program may require a Bachelors Degree or greater.